Aplinkos sąlygų simuliacija
Endurance testing is an essential element in the development of products with long service lives. Reliability tests demonstrate that a product can maintain a consistent level of quality over its service life. This requires that the product is operated under normal usage conditions. The data acquired then needs to reveal potential areas where wear and tear can occur.
Systems of data acquisition and test stand automation must be flexible, easy to use and reliable.
Message devices and the ProfiSignal software can deliver systems that perfectly meet these requirements. The Message device has integrated software channels that enable the easy configuration of processes, events and setpoint profiles for the sample to be tested. The Message devices operate independently both for test stand automation and data acquisition.
In contrast to PLC systems, Message devices require only configuration. Costly programming effort is unnecessary. A special feature is that a single device can operate multiple test stands independently from one another. New test samples can be installed while endurance tests are being performed at other test stations.
Reliability testing and evaluation is performed using the ProfiSignal software. The DataService enables data from the entire test period to be portrayed in trend diagrams. Problems are immediately detectable, even for endurance tests being performed over month-long periods. ProfiSignal Klicks enables evaluation procedures to be automated. The acquired data can be exported at the click of a mouse into other analysis software, e.g. Excel.
Benefits of Inobalt products
- One system for test procedure operation and data acquisition
- Uninterrupted data acquisition in a PC-independent device
- Multi-application capability – any number of testing procedures can be run parallel and independently from one another
- Monitoring of relevant measurement values
- Alarms via text messaging/email/output for limit violation or test sample failure
- Self set up of test procedures by users
- Test stand automation requiring no PLC knowledge or language learning
- Range of interfaces and protocols for connecting external hardware, e.g. weighing equipment
- Simple and inexpensive test stand networking via TCP/IP