CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software package maintains a computer database of information about an organization's maintenance operations. This information is intended to help maintenance workers do their jobs more effectively (for example, determining which machines require maintenance and which storerooms contain the spare parts they need) and to help management make informed decisions (for example, calculating the cost of machine breakdown repair versus preventive maintenance for each machine, possibly leading to better allocation of resources). CMMS data may also be used to verify regulatory compliance. CMMS packages can produce status reports and documents giving details or summaries of maintenance activities and trends.
A CMMS is a vital component of an Enterprise Asset Management system as it helps you optimize your maintenance resources and improve your return on assets.
This Computerized Maintenance Management System includes:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Work Request
- Work Order
- Work History
- Inventory Control
CMMS is a simple and economical way to reduce your costs and improve regulatory compliance.
With CMMS, in less than one year you will achieve:
- A 15% to 20% increase in maintenance staff productivity
- A 15% to 25% reduction of breakdowns
- A 20% to 40% reduction in overtime
- A 15% to 35% reduction on parts replacement costs
- Almost 35% reduction of your replacements parts inventory
- A 15% to 30% reduction in service calls
- A 2,5% to 5% reduction on equipment energy costs
- A 1,5% to 3% discount on your supplies
- Up to 50% increase of your equipment's residual value or useful life span
An effective CMMS system helps achieve maximum operating efficiency, while minimizing maintenance expenses. Data analysis, reporting, scheduling maintenance functions and tracking inventory and assets are all simplified with CMMS.
For more information about CMMS or to purchase, please send request or contact us.
Have a question?